Shows the bluetooth devices which have been used with your computer.
- Device Type: The Bluetooth Major Class of the Device
- Device Name: The user assigned name of the device
- MAC Address: The unique hardware address of the device
- Paired: "Yes" if the device has been paired
- Linked: "Yes" if the device is currently linked
- Favorite: "Yes" if the device is a favorite
- Samples: The number of samples taken
- Last Sample: The most recent sample of the device
- Notes: Notes about this device
- Browse: browse files on a devices
- Pair: pair with a new device
- Send: send a file to a device
Shows detailed info about the selected bluetooth device.
- Connected Devices: Scanner checks all paired devices for a connection and
- Paired Devices: Scanner reports on all paired device.
- Favorite Devices: Scanner reports on all favorite devices
- Recent Devices: Scanner reports on all recent devices