The Bonjour Plugin shows a browser view of the Bonjour (mDNS) services on the local network. The first column lists the Bonjour domains available for browsing, the second the Bonjour enabled hosts in that domain and the third column lists the services being advertised for that host.
The Bonjour Toolbar contains a URL entry field and a connect button. When a service is selected it's URL will be placed in the field for you to copy, or simply connect to by clicking the connect button.
- Connect Connect to the currently selected service.
- Location Select the location field for typing or copying.
The Bonjour inspector shows the details of the currently selected service.
- Connect Button & Service URL Displays and allows you to connect to the currently selected service.
- Domain The Bonjour registration domain of the service, this is usually just ".local".
- Name The name of the Bonjour service or device.
- Type The dns-sd type name of the Bonjour serivce, .
- Addresses Host names for the Bonjour service.
- Info Additional info for the Bonjour service.
The Bonjour preferences are under construction.