- 90.01 Bluetooth Plugin cannot
- 90.00 mDNS Plugin does not perform meta-query for service types
- 89.00 bluetooth plugin does not properly scan for devices
UPDATED will be fixable in Tiger
- 89.01 airport plugin does not use current interface
- 89.02 log plugin does not log to disk
- 88.00 most menu items don't work
- 87.00 Bluetooth Plugin No Signal or noise data
- 87.01 Bluetooth Plugin Toolbar Buttons Don't Work
UPDATED there's a problem with IOBluetooth blocking this
FIXED Release 90,
- 85.00 FIXED Release 87 In the interface, the abbreviations for Type are non intuitive.
- 85.02 FIXED Release 87 The width of the SSID info in the header and column is not wide enough for the majority of networks that I work with. As the significant data to differentiate between the networks is often located at the end of the SSID, this is a real problem.
- 85.03 REMOVED Release 87 The Range column seems to not be all that useful since it is constantly being updated with no movement of the computer. It seems to be a bit too sensitive to the Signal changes.
- 85.04 FIXED Release 87 The Info column does not seem to be clearing or accepting changes if the Info is removed or changed from the Inspector window.
- 85.05 It appears as if the columns should be sorting when you highlight a single column but nothing appears to change in the order of the signals.
- 85.06 FIXED Release 87 It would be helpful to show the latest time that a network was seen as it appears to keep network info even if the network is not currently be received.
- 85.07 A color indicator for the Strength of the signal would be handy to easily recognize the better network or to recognize a better signal strength based upon a changed location.
- 84.01 CLOSED Release 89 AirPort Plugin open & save features missing
- 84.02 FIXED AirPort Plugin inspector info field should be first responder
- 84.03 FIXED R87 AirPort Plugin inspector lat/lon layout should be side-to side
- 84.04 FIXED Pre-R87 'Location' is spelled incorrectly in the Inspector window.
- 83.01 FIXED crashing bug playing with the toolbar
- see note on version numbers
- 0.7.10 FIXED reports invalid data when no GPS present but enabled
- 0.7.9 auto-join of WEP networks fails
- 0.7.8 FIXED may leak dates while drawing graphs
- 0.7.7 FIXED remembers all encounters in RAM until you clear the log
- 0.7.6 FIXED 'best' network is just the first in the list
- 0.7.5 FIXED R87 AirPort Extreme cards report 0 noise
- 0.7.4 FIXED R87 AirPort Extreme cards report bss as ibss
- 0.7.3 FIXED 'Prefer .public' checkbox in preferences not implemented
- 0.7.2 FIXED 'Remember' menu in preferences not implemented
- 0.7.1 FIXED GPS Support incomplete
- 0.6.2 FIXED When switching tool bar styles pr sizes scan indicator glitches
- 0.6.1 FIXED Zoom button makes the window bigger, not smaller
- 0.5.2 FIXED Moving windows & controls stops scanning
- 0.5.1 log is not sortable